This little weight watcher‘s snack will take less than 10 minutes to prepare and helps satiate the cravings.
- 2 T grated or chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1 T granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon or to taste
- 2 medium whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 tsp powdered sugar
- Sprinkle 1 T chocolate, 1/2 T granulated sugar, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon over half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas over to cover ingredients
- Set a 10″ skillet on medium heat. Cook quesadillas, flipping once, until filling melts and they are speckled with brown spots. Cut each quesadilla in half and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Makes 4 servings
Serving = 1/2 a quesadilla, 2 points each